Thursday, June 4, 2009

Terminator Salvation

I went watch terminator Salvation with my bro last Tuesday..... We were the 1st few to watch it so early. Its not even started at the theater. Feel curious right? Actually my bro got free tics , all thanks to nuff nang...... We event get free gifts and all..... really enjoyed....


me n my bro.......

See all the freebies we got? the book cost about RM100+, and we got it free....

I am a bit crazy about monster INC. they look cuter or me? lol.....

1st time in the curve....headed there while waiting for the movie to start.....
well my bro say he is hungry, and i am dying for ice cream...so we went ikea.....

my bro enjoying his hot dog.....

and the ice cream lover.....i do really kinda like the RM1 ice cream......it taste much more nicer then MacDs'.....

nothing to do, so just capture this RM2 hot dog, the pic b4 dressing......( before)

hahaha......i love pickles, so i really put alot of them....(after) lol....

Bout the movie, erm....it is not as good as the old one, not so exiting as the last one.... but overall it quite good.....8/10..... quite recommended......* watch at yr own risk.
Cheers, enjoy....




No comments: