Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This year's mother's day, i was so busy, i can't even take leave to go back Penang to celebrate with my lovely mummy. I'm so sorry mummy, i'll make it up to you. Before i write anything, i wana show you a pic of my lovely mummy.....


Just by looking this picture, i felt i miss her so much rite now....
OK, continuing about mother's day, since i dont get to go back pg, i wrote a little note just for my mummy....


My mummy is like the ONE! she is the greatest of all, and she really give the most support of my life....

She gave my brother and me the best, from learning ballet, to piano, violin, all those extra tuition classes. it might be crazy to tell you this, I've been staring English tuition since nursery. It sound a bit suffering, but just think again, how much money she spend on us? My mum is a very simple lady, she save all her money to buy new clothes for us, bring us eat nice food. sometimes i rethink back, she did not even buy a new dress for herself during Chinese New Year. She is like a friend to me, i used to tell her everything, and she know almost my friends, not that she know them personally, she knows them cause i tell her everything that happen in my life. She is the one who teaches me and trained me to be the me now. i really Thank her a lot.... I wanna say, I LOVE YOU, MUM!!

And i know its a bit late now, i wanna wish happy belated mother's day to every mother out there.Cheers~~~~



No comments: